Big Living, Bigger Views, Best Location
One of life’s great pleasures is watching the sunset over the St Helena ridge line and beyond and you can do this every single day from the comfort of your own home.
This gorgeous fully renovated family home, takes absolute advantage of the stunning views through floor to ceiling glass windows and outdoor living spaces. You can even admire the sunsets from your infinity-edge pool.
The flexible floor plan gives you the ability to tailor your lifestyle, with 2 bedrooms off the main living area with the Main bathroom plus a master bedroom and en-suite. Or create a luxurious master suite downstairs with private steam room and 2nd living area.
Alternatively, this could be the ultimate teen retreat, dual living or a secondary income with its own entrance and off street parking via Keats St.
With Paterson St and Keats St access – everything Byron has to offer is literally at your doorstep. It’s an easy walk to the beaches, the schools and the best coffee in town.
- Solar 5.13kw system
- Ducted aircon and heating
- Oblica suspended fireplace
- Spilt system aircon downstairs
- Ceiling fans
- Mineral copper infinity pool
- 5mins to St Finbarr’s Primary and Byron High school
- 5 mins to Byron Bay Public and the community school
- 5mins to Tallows Beach
- 5 mins to Clarkes Beach
- 1min to The General Store
- Amazing two street frontage
- Easy access onto the bike path heading both directions to
Suffolk Park or via town to the Arts and Industrial precinct