Arguably Byron Bay’s Best Townhome.
Seagrove is renowned for its proximity to town, quality of build and sense of community.
Number 13 is a cut above the rest. The owners of this property bought and designed their home off the plan opting to upgrade on all the fixtures and finishes making this private 3 bed 2 bath town home the next level in luxury and the standout in the complex.
Designed to capitalise on the all day northern light (and cooling breezes) and surrounded by parkland, make this private residence the epitome of the Byron Bay lifestyle. The Seagrove complex is sort after due to the favourable layout, privacy and separation between townhomes. No. 13 is a unique plan with a large ground floor 3rd bedroom/ home office or media room.
Enjoy your own indoor/outdoor entertaining zones or venture to the resort style pool set amongst the beautiful gardens. Or relax in comfort in your own private low maintenance courtyard garden.
You’ll be spoilt for the choice with town’s best cafes and gourmet grocers within short walking distance and the world’s most spectacular beaches are only moments away.
- Ideal location as close as you can be to the heart of town (without the traffic and noise). Seagrove is incredibly peaceful and quiet.
- Near new (5 years old) and immaculately maintained townhome.
- The General Store and The Bay Grocer your new locals
- Arguably the best positioned two-level town home in the complex
- North facing and reserve as your next door neighbour
- This property has been built with all of the upgraded fittings, fixtures and finishes you could ever wish for.
- A large kitchen set apart with its stone bench tops and European appliances
- Polished American Oak floorboards accompanied with luxe wool carpet to bedrooms.
- Resort style communal pool and recreation area.
- High speed NBN internet designed to cater for the new age we live in
- Large custom designer robe fit-outs to all bedrooms
- Crimsafe doors to lower level, venetian blinds to upper level, AC to living and all bedrooms, ceiling fans throughout.
- Oversized double garage with built-in storage space and internal entry
- This property and complex appeals to a wide audience, from a family abode, couples haven or fantastic investment opportunity. Ideal lock and leave scenario.