Elevated Beachside Sanctuary
This gem is set on 1063m2 of north facing prime land. Bright, white and filled with sea breeze this property allows you to move in right away, build your new home, or capitalise and explore the options as a development site.
The 3 bedroom, mid century house retains its original timber floors, new kitchen and bathroom and an open plan living room with green leafy aspect from every window and balcony.
The rear of the property flows seamlessly into the national park creating a real sense of rural living even though the beach track is at the end of your cul de sac.
Beyond living the sanctuary life, this block has dual occupancy potential and additional multi dwelling housing opportunities (STCA).
- Prime north facing elevation
- Light bright immaculate 3 bedroom dwelling
- Situated just a few minutes walk to Tallow Beach and the Roadhouse Café, General Store and Bay Grocer
- Huge 1063m2 block to enjoy as your own
- Potential to create dual occupancy, or a small unit development as a result of the large 513m2 of allowable floor area (STCA)
- A sealed bike path to town and Suffolk Park and an easy and safe walk to local schools.