Positioned above Byron Bay on the exclusive ridgeline of Coopers Shoot and set amongst 7 acres of manicured gardens.
This Pavilion style home has been designed to capitalise on the Byron lifestyle with the main home comprising of kitchen, living, dining and Master Suite with access to a 2nd floor junior suite above.
Two additional fully self-contained Pavilions are joined via timber breezeways, giving all suites not only privacy but north facing views over the rolling hills to Byron Bay and beyond.
Best suited to those with the freedom to live again after the kids have flown the coop – or those looking to create an income, ‘Ivory’ is a sea-change, tree-change and lifestyle retreat all in one.
Enjoy as a private home, operate as a guesthouse or B’n’B, host retreats or just indulge your family and friends when they come to visit. The choice is yours as council approval is already in place.
“Ivory” is one outstanding property. This Exclusive Hinterland home by Phil Anstey was designed for entertaining and lifestyle.
- Blue ribbon Coopers Shoot address on 7 acres with northern views
- Pavilion style home with a multitude of options
- Approved B’n’B designed with privacy and serenity in mind
- Quality design and construct
- Recently renovated
- Large 2 car garage with internal access and ample off street parking
- Central Pool for all day lounging or the ultimate entertaining space
- Manicured gardens across the property
- Large dam servicing the irrigation back to the property
- 11mins to the heart of Byron Bay and 12mins to Bangalow village