The One You’ve Been Waiting for…
In the ultimate location, at the top of the Golden Grid, on one of Byron’s most coveted streets stand the quintessential Byron Bay home. This impeccable, classic white Queenslander has been respectfully renovated, retaining stunning period features such as the soaring 3.6M pressed metal ceilings, original floorboards, and a north facing wraparound veranda.
With 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms including a deluxe master suite and separate media room ’Belletide’ is the perfect combination of tradition and contemporary design skilfully woven together to create a beautiful family home.
A clever, single level layout caters for separate living and entertaining zones for the family to spread out, all while keeping the kitchen as the heart of the home. Parents can retreat to their private bedroom wing complete with walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The other 2 bedrooms are positioned at the front of the house and offer access through double French doors onto the veranda.
The rear, north facing outdoor entertaining area is the perfect place to all come together for long lazy days by the heated pool or relaxed entertaining by the BBQ. Alternatively, nestle in with your morning coffee on one of the sunny North facing verandas.
This home is the epitome of the relaxed Byron Bay lifestyle.
- Premier ‘Golden Grid’ location
- Open plan living complete with fireplace
- Sustainable design focussed on natural light, ventilation and cooling
- Character filled home with stunning period features
- 3.6m pressed metal ceilings
- SONOS speakers throughout
- A short stroll to Byron town and The Pass
- Only metres from the Top Shop
- Elevated outdoor dining
- Heated “Ozone” pool
- Secure gated yard and undercover parking
- DA approved plans for a second level