A stunning 37 acre property with panoramic views of the famous Byron Hinterland and beyond. Located only 7mins from Mullumbimby.
From this tranquil escarpment the pure north facing vista captures the Mullumbimby township, Mount Chincogan and surrounding ranges.
The Master Builders Association awarded ‘The Springs’ the region’s Best Kitchen, Best Bathroom, Best House! This MBA award winning home is only 3 years old but its design is timeless and the finish is superb.
The Single level masterpiece flows perfectly from indoor to outdoor. Every room enjoys views of the landscaped gardens surrounding the home and to the mountains beyond.
7 Mile Architects designed the home for comfort and economy. The louvred windows and bi fold doors welcome the cool summer breezes and create perfect cross ventilation.
The acreage is made up of fruit trees, rainforest and farming land with a natural bore also able to be accessed.
The sense of space across this very usable 37 Acres allows for endless options.
If you’ve ever dreamed of a tree change, Welcome home….
- MBA award winner – best house, best kitchen and best bathroom in its class.
- 16 metre horizon edge fresh water pool
- Underground electricity
- 110k litre concrete water tank.
- Professional sound system throughout the living space, fully equipped Media Room
- Solar System in place
- 15 minutes to Brunswick Heads, 30 minutes to Byron Bay and 8 minutes to Mullumbimby.
- 45 minutes to the Gold Coast airport and 40 minutes to Ballina Airport