282 Skinners Shoot Rd, Skinners Shoot
Entering through the grand stone gates you will be instantly transported to a time gone by, the towering pines and old growth forest that line the drive seem to help wash away the hustle and bustle of Byron town only 4 minutes away.
You’ll experience a sense of peace and calm laced with anticipation as the road winds up to the handcrafted sandstone foyer revealing the 100 year old dame sitting proud. Contrary to her old world charm, Koreelah is modern living at its finest.
The main home comprises of 5 grand bedrooms all opening onto the wrap around veranda, 2.5 oversized bathrooms, caterers kitchen and living area with an magnificent open stone fireplace. While away the hours in complete seclusion or entertain in style around the 16m mineral pool and 5 person spa.
Crank up the full size pizza oven and soak in the views from Mt Warning to the coast.
In an area that can be completely sectioned off to the main quarters is another kitchen and living area that easily transforms into a secondary accommodation, nanny zone, or home office with separate entrance and courtyard.
Please contact agent for a full information memorandum on Koreelah or to organise a private inspection.
- Set on a private 9.6 acres
- NBN internet
- New electricity upgrade
- 10KW Solar system running underground from house to pool
and workers lunch room
- Town Water
- 75,000 L of rain water tanks
- 16.5m inground mineral pool
- 80 tree Olive grove planted in 2018 with town water
- 20 tree citrus orchard
- Chook shed and veggie garden area.
- Mango trees X 6, Apple guava, Jackfruit trees plus many more.
- Hollywood style palms at least 100 years old
- Fully sealed driveway
- DA Approved plans for secondary dwelling
- Surrounded by environmental zoning ensuring privacy and
endless rural views