It’s brand new and it’s waiting just for you!
Looking for a quiet, family oriented neighbourhood within walking distance to the heart of town and the beach?
This quintessential Byron Bay home has it all. Even a picket fence!
A clever architecturally designed single level layout – form and function work perfectly here to create the ultimate in easy living
The family will come together in this stunning timber and white kitchen with oversized island bench and butlers pantry. With spacious and considered living and dining areas, there’s plenty of room for modern entertaining, while being cosy and welcoming at the same time
Sun drenched outdoor entertaining areas to the front and back, undercover BBQ and dining terrace, in ground pool with day bed all finished off with lush tropical gardens means there is something for everyone
– 5 bedrooms all with private ensuite’s and built in robes
– Light, bright and spacious interiors
– High raked ceilings adding to the sense space
– Indoor outdoor alfresco lifestyle
– Single garage and single carport
– Quiet family friendly beachside Market Quarter location
– Farmers markets, town, schools and beach all close by
– The home is the epitome of the relaxed Byron Bay lifestyle
500m to heart of Town
800m to beach
1.1km to Byron Bay Public School
1.1km to Byron Community Primary School
2.9km to St Finbarr’s Catholic Primary School
2.9km to Byron Bay High School
8 minutes to M1 North and Sound Bound
28 minutes to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
45 minutes to Gold Coast Airport